FBC Mobility : Bellaire Blvd & Westmoor Dr
iGET is the design consultant and Engineer of Record on the Fort Bend County Mobility Bond project.
iGET engineering scope covered design of the 4-lane Westmoor Dr – concrete curb and gutter with storm sewer, from Bellaire Blvd to FM 1093, approximately 1900 LF of roadway.
- iGET implemented the summary design process and mobility design standards
- identified and resolved utility conflicts
- prepared drainage maps, H&H analysis, inlet locations and storm sewer design
- provided earthwork calculations, non-standard details
- provided signage, striping and traffic controls
- provided traffic control plans (TCP) and Stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP)
- Prepared and obtained the permit package to TxDOT as Westmoor ties into a TxDOT roadway 1093
- released construction plans
- provided bid support
- addressed RFI’s in the construction phase