Land and Site Development
iGET team of professional engineers is highly experienced in all areas of land and site development, utilities, paving, hydrology, and environmental studies. We have expert hydrologists, construction inspectors and CAD technicians in our team. Our experience base spans single-purpose residential communities, mixed-used communities, and industrial developments.
We work closely with our clients and focus on successful developments that are economically viable. We bring creative ideas that meet the project goals, with sensitivity to cost and sustainability.
Types of Land and Site Development
- Multi- and single-family residential developments
- Mixed-use communities
- Retail and office buildings
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Education and healthcare
- Feasibility studies
- Grading and drainage
- Streets and paving
- Utilities, water and sanitary
- Stormwater quality management and sustainability
- All Structural design, culverts and bridges
- Construction administration (owner’s representative)