Civil and Structural Design
iGET Engineering expertise brings innovative cost-efficient designs using Concrete, Steel, and Prefabricated Metal framing elements. Our licensed Professional Engineers with strong technical and project management capabilities develop designs that satisfy the clients’ technical and functional objectives. We strive to better the schedule and budget targets, and fully comply with safety and environmental sustainability requirements.
We are well experienced in using state-of-the-art analytical tools, and advanced computer aided drafting programs. Our Civil Structural Engineering design capabilities employ STAAD Pro, Foundation 3-D, ABAQUS, and several design templates for structural analysis. We use Microstation, Power Geopak, AutoCAD, Revit, and ProgeCAD for drafting.
Foundation Design: iGET Services undertakes planning, design and execution of Shallow foundations and Deep foundations for a variety of structures that include: Tanks, Firewalls, Towers, Industrial buildings, Stacks, Static equipment, and Dynamic equipment. Our qualified structural and geotech engineers will provide detailed foundation design and execution support for the following types of foundations.
- Strip foundations
- Raft foundations
- Pad-and-Pile foundations
Structural Design: iGET Services performs 3-D Modeling and analysis of steel structures, and reinforced concrete structures. We provide complete design and detailing of a variety of steel structures, and RC structures. We provide planning, detailed design, and execution support for all major infrastructure.
- Facilities Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel and PreFab Metal Framing
- Prestressed and Post-Tensioned Concrete Design
- Retaining Walls, Culverts, Junction Boxes, Signs & Towers Design
- Complete Utility Routing design including Geotech, SUE, Traffic Control Plans and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant Structural Design, Lift station Design, Storage Tanks – Overhead and Underground
- Electrical Substations, Control Room Buildings Structural Design
- Pipe racks, Wire trays and Peripheral Structures
- Modularized Skid Packages
We also provide structural inspections and forensic evaluations.