Loading Terminal Canopy Design
Chevron – Galena Terminal
iGET is the Engineer of Record for the Design of the Main Loading Canopy for Chevron – Galena Terminal
- 140’ X 100’ Canopy foot-print, 30’ ridge height in High-Wind Area and Hurricane Susceptible Region
- LIDAR, GPR for SUE and Vacuum Excavation for subsurface utility tracing. Digital scanning was done for overhead piping interferences
- Designed Foundations with Clustered Concrete Piles and Pile-caps. Set-in-place Anchoring System for Shear Capability
- Structural Steel Portals and Light Weight Metal Framing for the Main Wind Resistant Framing (MWRF) and Primary Structure
- These optimal structural designs were created using STAAD Pro, and construction drawings were produced using AutoCAD.