Water, Wastewater Systems
We are equipped to design Water Supply and Conveyance Systems to implement earth-friendly, cost-effective, and successful projects. Our expertise spans the design activity of – lake intakes structures, pipelines, and pumping stations. We are also equipped to perform rehabilitation and improvements to existing intake structures. Our engineers provide design, and support construction activities for Water Treatment Plant (WTP) facilities, pump stations, lift stations, storage tanks, and water lines.
- Pump Station Design
- Ground and Elevated Storage Design
- Distribution System Planning and Design
- Pipeline Route Studies
- Rate Studies
We are equipped to provide Wastewater Collection, Conveyance and Treatment Facilities design. Our engineers provide cost-effective design, and support construction activities for – bio solids treatment and disposal facilities, wastewater pump stations, lift stations, chemical metering stations, storage tanks, force mains, and sewer lines.
- Wastewater Collection System Evaluation
- Sanitary Sewer-line Design
- Wastewater Collection, Conveyance and Treatment Facilities Design
- Wastewater Lift Station / Force Main Design
- Facility Planning
- Asset Management