Hydrology & Hydraulics, Flood Control and
Storm Drainage System Design
iGET engineers provide expert help for addressing drainage problems, storm system capacity issues and flooding. We bring expertise with all applicable H&H software for impact analysis, tools and processes for site grading, cut and fill calculations, perform overland flow analysis, ponding analysis, inlet design and sizing, trunk line sizing, and laterals; design of detention system, interconnections and discharge to outfalls.
Our service offerings for storm drainage and detention projects extend to all phases of activities, starting from prioritization of design, pre-engineering, final design, and to construction oversight.
- Flood Mitigation Planning
- Hydrology & Hydraulics
- EPA-SWMM, HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS Analysis
- ChannelDesign, Channel Restoration
- Drainage Capacity Analysis
- Detention Analysis and Design
- Storm Sewer Design & Rehab
- Storm Water Management Permitting
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans