iGET Services performs environmental site assessment Phase I and Phase II investigations in accordance with the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM Designation: E1527-05). General tasks included field exploration, laboratory data validation, and engineering analysis.
Phase I site investigations – We provide an overview of potential environmental concerns, both past and present by identifying all contaminants or all conditions above and below ground. These investigations are required for pre-sale environmental screening, and to qualify for innocent landowner defense under Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).
Phase II Subsurface Investigations – We address and characterize potential environmental conditions identified during Phase I Environmental Site Assessments. Subsurface Investigations include
- Preparation of a sampling strategy
- Field investigation activities
- installation of soil borings,
- installation of groundwater monitoring wells,
- installation of vapor intrusion sampling systems
- Preparation of investigation reports.
We have broad experience in providing Investigation reports for the following projects:
- Commercial and industrial construction
- Neighborhood Street Rehabilitation
- Waterline Replacement
- Sanitary & Storm Sewer replacement
- Utilities and Pavement Rehabilitation
- Oil and gas exploration and production sites.
ACM and LBP Screenings – iGET Services performs Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) and Lead-Based Paint (LBP) inspection, sampling, and analyses in accordance with the rules as written by the Texas Department of State Health Services. We provide estimated costs to remediate ACM and LBP during remodeling or demolition.